Chocolate Freeze-4 points (and a whole milk serving)

I've been using a scoop of my powdered/dry milk in some different foods lately. 1/3 C of my dry milk is 1 point and it's a whole milk serving. The other day I made oatmeal and put part of a scoop in it and it was great. I normally put a 1/2 C of milk in my oatmeal but this way, since it's dry, it just makes it more creamy and if I use the whole 1/3 C it's giving me the WHOLE milk serving instead of just half like a half cup of milk would.

Well today I tried something that I really liked:

Blend-
1/2 C. FF half and half-2 points
1 scoop (1/3 C.) of powdered milk-1 point (and a whole milk serving)
2 t. creamer (the kind you would put in coffee)-0 points
1 1/2 T. chocolate syrup-1 point
1 t. cocoa-0 points
8 ice cubes
Right before I blended it I put about 1/4 C of water in it over the ice cubes.

It was pretty rich and thick and creamy. Give it a try!

No comments: